The design for this intriguing pair of tables won 1st prize in the student section of the 15th International Furniture Design Competition, Valencia, Spain. Each leg has a different shape, allowing a subtle positioning language to emerge as they are put to use. These versatile tables can be used side by side, end to end, or complementing each other as separate end tables.
• differing leg shapes create patterns when tables are
• tables can be used together or independently
• customize to suit your space
MATERIALS & WOOD FINISHES
• solid wood
• choice of clear matte lacquer or hand-rubbed oil
• see below for wood finish options
• Colin Harris, Ireland
• your furniture is built to order
• customization is available
• estimated production time is 4-6 weeks
• shipping & delivery normally takes 2-3 weeks
• Speke Klein uses metric measurements
• imperial measurements are approximate
pair of tables / ST.ha.001
L 24 in / W 12 in / H 18 in
L 600 mm / W 300 mm / H 460 mm
*Dimensions are per table.
For larger images, please visit our Finishes page. Please keep in mind that wood is a natural material with natural variations in colour and grain. These swatches are meant as a general guide for colour only.